Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dude...almost letcha down...

Dude...with a little over ten mintue left in the day...I almost forgot to post a entry for today. It hasn't been all that busy...so I won't lie and say I was busy. I've just been preoccupied. The kids...the hubby...life...relaxing...all good things.

The kids...I need to make a resolution to be more patient. I had a great day...until I threw the two of them together. I think they both think I forget about the other when I don't pay attention to them. I try to include them in everything...but I miss spending time with Sophia...alone...and visa versa. I can't imagine having more than two kids. No wonder parents look older than they really are. No wonder I look older than I really am. Dude...I need to relax.

So...as part of my relaxation...I am watching the long awaited 4th season of Dexter! I put it off for sometime b/c I thought it would be diappointing. Every season before has been good...but I felt the twinge of bordom with the last season. There were a few twists that were a bit lame! In any case, the 4th season is turning out...nice! I'm almost seven episodes into it...it's not bad. I know it is kida...well...a lot dark...but there is something that hooks you and keeps you watching. It's not something to watch around kids...but...I've found time here and there to squeeze it in.

Anyway, I'm going to post this with only eight minutes left in the day. I'm normally use to posting eight minutes into the day to keep up. Well, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment