Sunday, January 16, 2011

I heart ETSY!!!

Ok...so I'm not sure if you all have heard of this great little Internet store thing call ETSY! This isn't the first time I've browsed through etsy.com or bought anything from there, but they have some seriously cute stuff there. I'm currently totally obsessed in hats to keep my stink'in head warm. I'm not sure, but this year I've totally embraced stocking hats. I figured if I'm going to wear one...it better be dang cute. So...tonight...I scored these totally adorable hats on www.etsy.com. Of course...you have to pay money for what you get, but people buy and sell...for lack of better words...crafts here. I've also bought jewelry from a store there before as well.


I've also been trying to decide...what do I do with Ian's room since he is out of his crib. As moms...we have the ability to "baby" up our kid's room when they are little, but when you have a little boy that loves Buzzlight Year...I totally wanted to find something that went along with that. On Friday I bought him a rocket ship pillow. So super cute! I'll try and get a picture on here soon...but this is what I'm going to put on the wall. It is a vinyl decoration. So super cute b/c it will totally go with the brown vinyl stars all ready on his walls! LOVE IT!!!

Next on my list is a vinyl decoration for Sophia's room. I'm trying to decide what I want to do with her room next. Actually...Warren and I's room should come next...both the kids have nicely painted walls and our walls are stark white! OH WELL! I guess that should be a bucket list item for 2011 for me. 1)Paint master bedroom, 2)Decorate master bedroom...yeah...you get the jist, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment