Friday, January 28, 2011

Pop Up Pancakes!!!

As you can probably guess...I LOVE BREAKFAST FOOD! Here is another awesome take on pancakes!!! This is not my recipe, but it was fetured on "Make and Take". Sorry...I kinda cheated and copied and pasted for you all. I just didn't want to mess it up...and seriously...I need to get to the store. This is an easy way for me to look up the recipe when I'm at the store. Enjoy!!!
Pop Up Pancake Recipe – makes 24 muffins or fills a 9×13 baking pan

1 cup milk
1 cup flour
6 eggs
1/4 cup melted butter
dash salt
Preheat oven to 400* and grease your muffin tins
1. I like to mix all the ingredients in my blender. I have tried to whisk it or even use my small electric mixer, but a blender seems to do the best job getting it smooth.2. Pour the mix into your greased muffin tins. Or your baking pan.3. Bake them for 15 minutes in a 400* oven, or until puffy and golden on top. Use a knife to pop or pry them out, hopefully they were greased well enough and should pop right out. They puffiness will die down as they cool, and they become more like a cup.
Now they are ready for toppings. I love syrup, powdered sugar, and fruit. You could even use fresh Strawberry Jam. We usually load it all on and dive in. What do you use to top your pancakes with? Maybe peanut butter or honey?Featured at Make and Takes

No comments:

Post a Comment