Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The 31 Day Photo & Prompt Challenge

So...I figured I needed something else fun to do. I've seen this 31 day photo challenge on Facebook and decided to do a little research! Here is how it goes:

The 31 Day Photo & Prompt Challenge If you are on Facebook, you may have noticed that some people are taking part in the “30 Day Challenge.” I love things that like that, but I’d never have room to get my thoughts out on Facebook, so I’m going a different route. Every day during March, I’ll post a prompt and answer it either with a photo, a story, or both. I’ll also add a linky, so we can all get to know each other better. Some of the prompts are straight from the Facebook challenge, but some have been changed.

A Photo Of
or
Tell Us About
or both..

1.A photo of yourself with 10 facts.
2.The person (or people) that make your world go around.
3.Your favorite show.
4.An experience that made you who you are today.
5.Your day.
6.A favorite memory.
7.Something you use every day.
8.A birthday celebration.
9.Your most treasured item.
10.Your favorite room in your house.
11.A photo that makes you laugh.
12.Something you do every day.
13.How you relax.
14.One thing you want to do before you die.
15.Something that bugs you.
16.Your least favorite chore.
17.Are you named after anyone?
18.Something you are afraid of.
19.A skill you’d like to learn.
20.Your biggest insecurity.
21.Something you love about yourself.
22.Your favorite holiday.
23.How you came up with the name of your blog.
24.Your favorite book or author.
25.Something you are looking forward to.
26.The best gift you’ve ever received.
27.Your favorite meals or recipes.
28.If someone gave you $1,000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you buy?
29.Your dream vacation.
30.Your spouse or significant other.
31.Free day. Whatever you like!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rose-Its Megan Lee (Sophia's old teacher)-I am currently doing the picture challenge on my blog also. I love it-but it does get hard-but it makes me blog everyday or every other day at least.. otherwise it gets to hard to get caught back up :) I like you're challenge-mine had some different challenges, I think they are all different. but good luck :)

    ReplyDelete