Thursday, May 19, 2011

31 Day Photo Challenge...iPhone style!!!

Hey all! No I didn't disappear from the face of the planet. I'll explain more later, but...simple put...life! Anyway, the week before Mother's Day I got myself an iPhone! LOVE IT! Thanks to everyone for suggestions on app's! I am so super-dooper happy with my phone...not to say that I wasn't before...but I've been waiting for this day for Verizon for ages! WOOHOO! Patience has FINALLY paid off!

Anyway, back on March 22...oooppss...long time ago...I posted something about a 31 day photo challenge. Since I LOVE the camera and all the ins and outs of my iPhone...I'm going to post photos taken ONLY with my iPhone! Well here is post one: A photo of yourself with 10 facts!



Fact #1: I use to HATE my red hair. It always seemed I was the only one without blonde or brown hair. Now....I LOVE IT! My days as a redhead are coming to a close. The white hair is creeping in on me!

Fact #2: I love the arts! Most especially music, video, and photography! I don't know much about them, but I try to act as smartie, tartie as I can about them.

Fact #3: No...I am not in my underwear in the picture above.

Fact #4: I don't know what I would do without my dad and mom. I am 32 years old and I think I need them more than I did as a child!

Fact #5: Sometimes I bitch about him...but Warren is the best man, husband, and dad I've ever met. I love you, baby!

Fact #6: I am terrified that I will die early leaving my kids and husband behind. Not that life wouldn't go on without me, but I have seen so many "surprises" happen to young people. I don't want to be one of them.

Fact #7: Sometimes I don't know as much as I sound like I do. Sometimes, I'm just a low confident, tremoring, little girl. I have to amp/psych myself up sometime just to get on with the day.

Fact #8: I take an anti-depressant for anxiety and depression. Life gets really overwhelming for me sometimes...and yes Tom Cruise...Zoloft helps me...ALOT!!!

Fact #9: I am a super sloppy driver. My driving record over the last five years shows that loud and clear!

Fact #10: I love to be lazy!!!

Here's to completing this and putting my "lazy" tendencies on the back burner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment