Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Photo challenge #6....

Alrighty! So here we are again with another picture. Photo day 6! Today we are suppose to post pic's of a favorite memory. Yeah...I could opt for the day I met Warren, our wedding day, or the days that we had both the kids...but I'm going to be a little less conventional...or predictable. I LOVE THE PUMPKIN PATCH. I know, I know, I know...it can get a little pricey, but I love it! Ever since right before Sophia turned 2...we have made it a family thing! WE...I LOVE IT! Here is a photo montage of our trip last Oct! It was a beautiful day!

Photo challenge day #6: A favorite memory!


Ok...so the first picture isn't at the pumpkin patch, but it is taken in the early morning of the day of our trip there. The rest of the pic's explain themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment