Monday, May 23, 2011

Photo challenge day #5!

Here we are! Day #5 of the photo challenge! If anyone has any suggestions...I'm open to them all!

Challenge #5: Your day!



Top row: (left to right)
So...on my way home from work this morning...I was totally, freaking craving a dounut! So...off to my fav place for cheap dounuts...HYVEE!!! When I got home I checked my email and wound down with Facebook. I know...I need a support group for Facebook addiction! I finally decided to crawl into bed with the second to last frame...and got out of bed when my alarm went off in the very last frame to the right. I normally try and at least sleep until 4:30 p.m. I know...I can hear it now..."YOU SLEEP THAT LATE INTO THE DAY?!" Think about it in this perspective...I go to be at 9:11 p.m. (really a.m.) and get up at 4:30 a.m. (really p.m.). Seriously, I don't get much sleep!

Bottom row: (left to right)
Lastly, after I get up...I go pick the kids up. Normally, Warren drops the kids off on his way to work and I, in turn, pick them up! The next pic is us sitting at a stop light...living up a picture opp! Now...in the next frame...the kids are chill'in while I make dinner! BATH TIME FOR SOPHIA...oh...and that is I guess her sad face...per her. Lastly, Ian running away form me. He doesn't like to turn the power button off...bedtime isn't his favorite time of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment